- Create your profile. If you represent a family history society, a group, or institution you may find it useful to add an identifier to your name. This makes it easier for people to follow what is happening with the group you represent. For example, the names of State Library of Queensland contributors appear in the format 'Jo Smith - SLQ'.
- Create a notice. This can be about anything relevant to family history - images, invitations, information, etc.
- Create tags for your notice. Tags help people find topics of interest to them. You can create your own tags or select from existing tags. For instance, if your society is holding a talk on convicts you could add tags for 'events', 'talks' and 'convicts'.
- Forums - start an online discussion. Get the views of fellow researchers on your favourite family history topics or perhaps seek advice from others on how they have overcome the 'brick walls' you come across in your research.
- For more information go to the Help pages